April 3, 2011

A Proper Introduction

When I was writing my first post for this blog, I was thinking of my day and all that I had to do in just a few hours. As a result, I impulsively launched into a quick rant about how busy life was and how fast time went without properly introducing myself.  All the Little Parts of Me reflects how I think of myself: I'm a person. I'm a christian who likes the left side of the aisle; I'm a mom and I'm a wife.  I'm a daughter and a sister, an auntie, friend and cousin...  And I'm not done: There is my race, my heritage, my gender and my age. I think career path and dreams, future and financial security. I consider the environment, worry about the planet but I'm not a vegeterian. I'm just aware of the dangers.  So in a snapshot, that pretty much summairzes all the little parts of me. Some parts consume me almost completely while others lie there, almost forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment